Dave Asprey (IG: @dave.asprey) is the founder of Bulletproof, a leading-edge food, beverage, and content company, best known for the widely popular Bulletproof Coffee and starting the fat for fuel movement. He is a 2x New York Times bestselling author, host of Bulletproof Radio, and has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, The New York Times, Dr. Oz, and more.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Anti-aging biohacks
- Growing up in New Mexico & being exposed to mold, mercury and lead
- Dave was the 1st person to sell anything over the internet
- For the love of tech
- Why Dave fired his doctor
- Own your own biology
- Experimenting with nootropics
- Learning how to be happy
- Value your brain function
- Creating Bulletproof Coffee
- Sleep hacking experiments
- The Bulletproof Diet evolved from a fertility diet
- Living on a 32-acre, organic farm on Vancouver Island
- Airplane travel biohacks
- Hotel room biohacks
- Tips for reducing EMF exposure while sleeping
- Embracing imperfection
- The explorer vs. the mapmaker mindset
- What is 40 Years of Zen?
- Building a community around biohacking
- The idea of forgiveness
- Holotropic breathing explained
- The difference between holotropic breathing and Ayahuasca
- Get outside of your head
- Microdosing LSD
- Practicing gratitude and forgiveness
- Figure out who you want to be
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products
Thrive Market <== As a new customer you get a free 30-day membership, 25% off your order, and free shipping (US only)
Kettle & Fire <== 20% off all Kettle & Fire products
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products (free shipping in the US)
Dave Asprey – Game Changers (book)
Dave Asprey’s website (Bulletproof)
Follow Dave Asprey on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Dave Asprey – Super Human (book)
Dave Asprey – Head Strong (book)
Dave Asprey – The Bulletproof Diet (book)
Dave Asprey – Bulletproof: The Cookbook (book)
Dave Asprey & Lana Asprey – The Better Baby Book (book)
Listen to Dave Asprey previously on TUHP (episodes #061 & #159)
Human Potential Institute
TrueDark blue light blocking glasses
40 Years of Zen
Linus Pauling (books)
Steve Fowkes on Bulletproof Radio
Dave Asprey – Best Nootropics To Unlock Your True Brain (article)
Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil
Bulletproof Collagen Bars
Stan Grof (books)
Dave Asprey – “Get Some” Ice Cream (recipe)
Listen to JJ Virgin previously on TUHP (episode #112 & #161)
Listen to Dr. David Perlmutter previously on TUHP (episode #273 & #289)
Listen to Dr. Dale Bredesen previously on TUHP (episode #255)
David R. Hawkins – The Eye of the I (book)
295: Dr. Andrew Weil – Cooking As A Form Of Meditation, Moods Are Contagious, Microdosing Psilocybin
200: Evan Brand – We Evolved To Be Outdoors • Find Your Why • Are EMFs The New Smoking?
176: Luke Storey – Find Your Style • Biohacking In A Big City • Kundalini Yoga 101
160: JP Sears – Laughter Is A Biohack • Our Emotions Are Helpful… Even The “Bad Ones” • How To Be Ultra Spiritual
043: Ben Greenfield – Raising Children 2.0 | Biohack A Healthy Home | Cholesterol… Redefined
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.