Robin Sharma (IG: @robinsharma) is a globally respected humanitarian and #1 bestselling author. Widely considered one of the world’s top leadership and personal optimization advisors, his clients include many Fortune 100 companies, famed billionaires and professional sports superstars. Today we’re discussing Robin’s latest book, The 5 AM Club.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Robin started studying people’s success
- Joy is a GPS
- Self-publishing his first book
- The 5 AM Club
- The 20/20/20 Formula
- Practice a new habit for 66 days
- Start your day with movement
- Coffee is a healthy drink
- Build more self-awareness
- Make time to grow
- The 4 interior empires
- Journaling helps give you clarity
- Rituals are game changers
- Dehydration affects your energy
- Why using a paper journal is better for your brain
- Mastery is not an event it’s a process
- We have a choice every day
- 60 seconds to make a move on any new habit
- Learning to instill the right habits
- A great morning routine depends on a great nighttime routine
- Break free of digital distractions
- The power of solitude
- Toxic people affect your energy levels
- Surround yourself with inspiration
- Finding inner peace
Sproos <== 10% off all Sproos products by using the code SPROOSTUHP at checkout & free shipping on orders over $40 (Canada only)
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products by using the code ULTIMATEHEALTH at checkout (free shipping in the US)
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 – Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout (US only)
097: John Lee Dumas – A Solid Morning Routine Begins The Night Before • Don’t Fall Prey To Imposter Syndrome • Setting and accomplishing BIG goals
039: Hal Elrod – The Ultimate Morning Routine | Overcoming Rock Bottom, Twice | Meditation Is Essential
230: Dr. Christiane Northrup – Dodging Energy Vampires • Characteristics Of An Empath • Make Sleep Your Go-To Healer
190: Dr. Michael Gervais – Finding Mastery • How To Train Optimism • Pain Is Necessary For Change
274: Ryder Carroll – The Bullet Journal Method • Declutter Your Mind • Avoid The Perfectionism Trap
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.