Marianne Williamson (IG: @mariannewilliamson) is an internationally acclaimed lecturer, activist and author of four #1 New York Times bestselling books. She has been one of America’s most well known public voices for more than three decades. Marianne has been a popular guest on television programs such as Oprah and Good Morning America.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The abstract concept that inspired Marianne
- Growing up in the ’60s & ’70s
- The radical shift in her thought system
- Embracing the teachings in A Course in Miracles
- The principle of extending love
- Perception is a choice
- The spiritual technique for personal transformation
- The essential self is the spirit
- Love other people before you love yourself
- Generosity to others is an act of self-interest
- Self-care vs. selfishness
- The mind has to rest
- Meditation is essential to wellbeing
- Stress is the root of most illnesses
- Yoga of consciousness
- Listen to the guidance of your higher mind
- Are you at peace?
- Psychic pain is a symptom
- Growth within ourselves
- Feed your mind
- Become aware and conscious
- How humans have evolved over time
- The problems the world faces today
- Learning to be a species governed by love
- Marianne’s big announcement on January 28th
- Addressing the dysfunction across America
- Too many people are being disengaged from politics
- Time for an awakening
- Marianne shares thoughts about her Love America Tour
- The Williamson Institute launches soon
- A loving thought is a healthy thought
CoreChair <== 15% off your CoreChair purchase by using the code tuhpcc at checkout (free shipping in North America)
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products by using the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products
Four Sigmatic <== 15% off all Four Sigmatic products – Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout
Marianne Williamson’s books
Marianne Williamson’s website
Marianne Williamson for America
Follow Marianne Williamson on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
A Course in Miracles (book)
Alan Watts (books)
Ram Dass (books)
Saint Augustine (books)
Yuval Noah Harari – Sapiens: A Breif History of Humankind (book)
212: James Colquhoun – Food Matters • Building A Thriving Online Community • Transformation Starts In The Mind
104: Carrie-Anne Moss – Life Outside The Matrix • Embracing Imperfection • The Yoga Of Awareness
105: Sharon Salzberg – Real Happiness: The Power Of Meditation
208: Gabby Bernstein – Judgment Detox • Forgiveness As A Practice • Why We Avoid Vulnerability
142: Dr. Bruce Lipton – The Biology Of Belief • How To Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind • The Importance Of Loving Yourself
Marianne Williamson photo by Elisabeth Granli
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.