He is an expert in gut health & nutrition and incorporates functional medicine with Ayurveda.
Watch the full video version of this conversation below.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Traveling nourishes you in a different kind of way
- Global warming is a symptom of toxicity
- How the detoxification system in the body works
- Eating food-like products leaves you with nutritional deficiencies
- Everybody’s diet is different
- Why Alejandro chose to stop taking medications and look for different solutions
- How thoughts trigger your unconscious mind
- Redirecting your attention to the present
- Using plant medicine as a tool for healing
- Alejandro’s experience with holotropic breathing
- The state of enlightenment
- Chemical toxins we’re exposed to daily
- Drink clean water to help eliminate toxins
- How toxins are linked to the obesity epidemic
- The 5 big groups that hinder detoxification
- Regular coffee is loaded with toxic chemicals
- Enjoying tulsi (holy basil)… the sacred herb
Beekeeper’s Naturals <== 15% off all Beekeeper’s Naturals products
Four Sigmatic <== Save up to 40% off Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee bundles
AquaOmega <== 20% off the world’s best omega-3 supplements by using the code ultimate20 at checkout
Dr. Alejandro Junger – Clean 7 (book)
Dr. Alejandro Junger’s website (Clean Program)
Follow Dr. Alejandro Junger on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Dr. Alejandro Junger – Clean (book)
Dr. Alejandro Junger – Clean Eats (book)
Dr. Alejandro Junger – Clean Gut (book)
Listen Dr. Alejandro Junger previously on TUHP (episode #361)
Stanislav Grof – Holotropic Breathwork (book)
Pyotr Ouspensky – In Search of the Miraculous (book)
Dr. Andrew Weil SHARES His Personal Secrets for Staying Mentally Sharp and AGING IN REVERSE (#430)
Dr. Ben Lynch on Rewriting Your Genetic Destiny (#394)
320: Focus Friday – Minimize Your Chemical Exposure
305: Dave Asprey – Game Changers, Practicing Gratitude & Forgiveness, Holotropic Breathing vs. Ayahuasca
146: Meghan Telpner & Josh Gitalis – Create Your Ultimate Healthy Home
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. If you’d prefer to watch vs listen to the interviews, head over to our YouTube channel and enjoy the full video conversations. Be sure and subscribe while you’re there.
3. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
4. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
5. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
7. Share using the buttons below.