Luke Storey is a former Hollywood celebrity fashion stylist that’s spent the past twenty-one years developing and refining the ultimate lifestyle.
He’s a transformational coach, public speaker, and entrepreneur that continues to share his strategies for healing and happiness through his lifestyle design coaching system, YouTube channel, and wildly popular podcast, The Life Stylist.
Since 2008, Luke has also served as Founder and CEO at School of Style, the nation’s most prominent fashion school for stylists.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Luke went from fashion stylist to life stylist
- To make it in business… use the “fire, aim, ready” technique
- Luke’s self destructive past
- Taking your style to the next level
- Dress for your body type
- Find your spirt animal when it comes to style
- Biohacking in a big city
- Luke’s morning routine and what he adds to his morning water
- Collecting your own spring water
- The best type of magnesium supplement
- Cold showers greatly reduce anxiety
- Why cryotherapy is something you may want to consider
- Vedic meditation
- What is “the real work?”
- Kundalini yoga 101
- Float tanks are something you should try, at least 3 times
- Stop fighting reality
- The biggest life hack of them all
- Work at removing all negativity from your life
Kettle & Fire <== 20% off all Kettle & Fire products
Thrive Market <== Get your membership for as low as $5 a month & receive $20 in shopping credit with a 1 year membership (US only)
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)
Luke Storey’s website
Luke Storey’s podcast – The Life Stylist Podcast
Follow Luke Storey on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Luke’s School of Style
Joovv – red light therapy for your entire body
Belcampo – organic grass fed beef
Find A Spring
Dr. Patrick Flanagan’s Mega Hydrate
Bulletproof Unfair Advantage
Surthrival pine pollen
Next Health cryotherapy
Dr. David Hawkins – Power vs. Force (book)
Richway BioMat (Marni’s blog post)
Clearlight Infrared Saunas
Listen to JP Sears previously on TUHP (episode #160)
RA MA TV – kundalini yoga online
Eckhart Tolle (books)
305: Dave Asprey – Game Changers, Practicing Gratitude & Forgiveness, Holotropic Breathing vs. Ayahuasca
294: Dr. Sara Gottfried – Brain Body Diet, Start To Surrender, Reset With Intermittent Fasting
177: Focus Friday – Biohack Your Health
104: Carrie-Anne Moss – Life Outside The Matrix • Embracing Imperfection • The Yoga Of Awareness
061: Dave Asprey – Hacking Ketosis | Bulletproof Coffee For Kids? | Hidden Mold In Your Home
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.