Ryland Engelhart (IG: @lovebeingryland) is the Co-Founder and Executive Director of Kiss the Ground. He is also a co-creator of the award-winning, transformational documentary film, “May I Be Frank.” Ryland is an entrepreneur and activist, and works to inspire more “gratitude” into our culture. He speaks on sacred commerce, tools for building community, and regeneration and is the host of Kiss the Ground’s “We Can Do This Podcast.”
Kiss the Ground just released a new documentary on Netflix under the same title “Kiss the Ground.” I highly recommend watching it – it’s a real eye opener.
It’s a full-length documentary narrated by Woody Harrelson that sheds light on an alternative approach to farming called “regenerative agriculture” that has the potential to balance our climate, replenish our vast water supplies, and feed the world.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How soil is our common ground
- The story of Cafe Gratitude
- The business philosophy called Sacred Commerce
- Growing up a child of hippy parents
- Ryland’s personal mission statement
- The teachings of Waldorf education
- The body is an ecosystem
- Learning how to be comfortable without depending on substances
- Transforming limitations at The Landmark Forum
- The Be Love tattoo movement
- Experimenting with the plant medicine ayahuasca
- Regenerative agriculture could be a solution for climate change
- Animals are part of the life and death cycle of a farm
- How vegans can support regenerative agriculture
- Appreciating where your food comes from
Kiss The Ground (documentary)
Follow Ryland Engelhart on Instagram
Kiss The Ground (website)
Follow Kiss The Ground on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
The Abounding River Board Game
Matthew Engelhart & Terces Englehart – Sacred Commerce (book)
Rudolf Steiner – What Is Biodynamics? (book)
The Landmark Forum
May I Be Frank (documentary)
Frank Ferrante – May I Be Frank (book)
The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation
Josh & Rebecca Tickell
Regenerative Organic Certified (ROC)
Wendell Berry (books)
370: John & Molly Chester – The Biggest Little Farm
371: Autumn Smith – Healing From IBS & Anxiety, Supporting Regenerative Agriculture, Organ Meats To Support Mental Health
368: Jordan Younger Albrecht – Healing From Lyme Disease, Eating Vegan (Again), Psychedelic Transformations
364: Robb Wolf – Well Raised Meat Is Good For You And The Planet
305: Dave Asprey – Game Changers, Practicing Gratitude & Forgiveness, Holotropic Breathing vs. Ayahuasca
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.