Our wedding was perfect – it was so us!
We celebrated our special day with loved ones at our ideal venue – an organic farm. Everything came together so smoothly and we want to share our experience with you.
Cheers to the next chapter!
Our Ultimate Wedding (Marni’s blog post)
Lululemon Athletica (Jesse’s pants)
Toms Shoes (Marni & Jesse’s shoes)
Anouk Jewelry (Marni & Jesse’s rings)
Aloraflora Jewelry (Marni’s jewelry)
Tense wooden watches (Jesse’s watch)
Brandner Farms (our wedding venue)
Michelle Chappus (Jesse’s Mom)
Follow Goji (our dog) on Instagram
Iron Kettle Bed and Breakfast (our caterer)
Pelee Island Winery (organic wine)
Carrots N’ Dates (provided kombucha)
The Holistic Guy (provided kombucha)
Soul Brother Mike (musician)
Listen to Josh Gitalis & Meghan Telpner previously on TUHP (Josh’s episodes: #4, #80, & #206 Meghan’s episodes: #25, #91, & #204 Together: #146)
Listen to Alan Smith & Julie Daniluk previously on TUHP (Julie’s episodes: #22, #136, & #180 Together: #71)
Unbaked Cake Co. (our wedding cake)
Follow Marni on Instagram
Follow Jesse on Instagram
Follow TUHP on Instagram
Download our TUHP iOS app (FREE)!
183: Focus Friday – Our Engagement Story
260: Focus Friday – Bali Offerings
300: A Snapshot Of Our Life
309: Focus Friday – The Ultimate Baby (Our 1st Trimester)
325: Focus Friday – The Ultimate Baby (Our 2nd Trimester)
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.