We had such an amazing honeymoon in Bali! But… it feels great to be home and back in our routines. On today’s show, we share some of the details of our trip.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Supplements we brought on our trip
- Other travel essentials
- How our diet changed quite a bit in Bali
- What is a Bali offering?
- Hiking Mount Batur, rice terraces, making coconut oil, & a Balinese cooking class
- Slowing down and upping the self-care
- Embracing the spas
- The dark side of Bali
A Honeymoon In Paradise – The Best Of Bali (Marni’s blog post)
Tegallalang rice terrace (Ultimate Health Podcast Instagram pic)
Bulletproof Coconut Charcoal
North American Herb and Spice Oil of Oregano
Sport Berkey (water bottle)
Follow @gojisuperdog (our dog) on Instagram
Follow TUHP on Instagram
Follow Marni on Instagram
Follow Jesse on Instagram
Download our TUHP iOS app (FREE)!
300: A Snapshot Of Our Life
253: Focus Friday – Our Ultimate Wedding
247: Chris Kresser – Unconventional Medicine • Cultivating More Joy And Pleasure • The Future of Healthcare
213: Focus Friday – Healthy Travel Toolkit
057: Planecast – Flying Healthy (minicast)
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.