We are so excited to share our news… The Ultimate Baby (TUB) will be joining us in February 2020!!!
You will hear about what we did to improve our chances of fertility and support a healthy pregnancy from diet to supplements, and other tools. We also get into the specifics of what the 1st trimester entailed from nausea, food aversions, cravings, and our creating our ideal birth plan.
Have a listen and join us on our baby journey!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Baby TUB (The Ultimate Baby) is arriving in February 2020
- Planning for pregnancy
- Trying to conceive (TTC) with Hashimoto’s disease
- Working with a functional medicine team
- CoQ10 for fertility
- MTHFR explained
- Supplements to consider during pregnancy
- What is a repro reflexologist?
- Tracking basal body temperature (BBT)
- Listen to your body
- Self-care is important
- Cutting down on caffeine
- Avoiding hot showers & saunas
- Thriving on paleo diet during pregnancy
- 1st trimester symptoms
- Marni’s pregnancy cravings
- Staying hydrated
- Embrace slowing down
- We’re super grateful for the “work” we get to do
- Our pregnancy team
- Our natural birth plan
The Ultimate Baby aka TUB – The First Trimester (Marni’s blog post)
Follow @marniwasserman and @ultimatehealthpodcast on Instagram for baby TUB updates
Seeking Health – Prenatal
Sally Fallon – Nourishing Traditions (book)
Vital Proteins – Grass-Fed Beef Liver Capsules
Eastern Market (Detroit Farmer’s Market)
The Ginger People – Gin Gins
Simple Mills (grain-free products)
Siete (grain-free products)
unBun Foods – Keto Buns
Reflexology + Reiki (Sandra Bistany)
335: Focus Friday – The Ultimate Baby (Our 3rd Trimester)
325: Focus Friday – The Ultimate Baby (Our 2nd Trimester)
260: Focus Friday – Bali Offerings
253: Focus Friday – Our Ultimate Wedding
183: Focus Friday – Our Engagement Story
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.