On today’s episode, we are speaking with entrepreneur and nutritionista, Meghan Telpner. She is the author of UnDiet and her second book, The UnDiet Cookbook, hits shelves this Fall. In 2013, Meghan opened the world’s first online school for culinary nutrition – Academy of Culinary Nutrition. As you will hear throughout the interview, Meghan has a fun and spunky personality. She is an expert in the world of natural health and wellness.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Meghan’s health journey – past, present and everything in between
- Meghan’s diet and how it has evolved over the years
- Don’t develop tunnel vision for one type of diet/lifestyle… vegan, paleo, raw etc.
- There is not one perfect diet for everyone
- Are all packaged foods bad for you?
- Should powdered superfoods be looked at as supplements?
- Secrets to being your most awesome self
- The power of the breath
- Breaking down big goals into actionable steps
- Commitment + passion = results
- Surround yourself with awesome people
- How Meghan is changing the focus of her work
- There are no shortcuts to success when it comes to online business
- How to choose the best online nutrition or business course
- Meghan’s epic morning routine
- Cell phones don’t belong in the bedroom
- Secrets to wind down at the end of the night
- How to push beyond your fears and live the life you desire
- Fear is normal when you are going through change
- You should be afraid to push the publish button
Meghan Telpner’s website
Academy of Culinary Nutrition – The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program (affiliate)
Follow Meghan Telpner on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Meghan Telpner – Undiet (book)
Meghan Telpner – Undiet Cookbook (book)
Michael Pollan books
The Five-Minute Journal
The LEGO Movie ‘Everything is Awesome’ Music Video
Marni’s blog post – 10 Quirks about Being Me
Dr. Tung’s (products)
ChocoSol Traders Chocolate
Turmeric Tea Recipe | Anti-Inflammatory Tonic
091: Meghan Telpner – Sleeping Without The Enemy, Electronics • Expand Your Business Online • Healing From Crohn’s Disease
146: Meghan Telpner & Josh Gitalis – Create Your Ultimate Healthy Home
004: Josh Gitalis – A Clinical Nutritionist’s Perspective On Maintaining Strong Bones, Detoxification And Gut Health
080: Josh Gitalis – Getting To The Root Of Depression & Anxiety | Protect Your Adrenals With Adaptogenic Herbs | Synthetic vs. Whole Food Supplements
065: Lewis Howes – The School Of Greatness | Overcome Your Fear Of Public Speaking | The Importance Of Mentors
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.