On this week’s show, we are speaking with Clinical Nutritionist, Josh Gitalis. His areas of expertise include clinical detoxification and therapeutic supplementation. Josh runs a private practice in Toronto and has a client base that spans across the globe. We thoroughly enjoyed having him back on the show a second time!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Enemas vs. colonics
- You need to sweat, any way you can
- Your 5 channels of elimination
- Using a sauna as a powerful detoxification tool
- Take your next sauna session to the next level with niacin
- Mental health issues are the leading cause of disability worldwide
- Maintaining balance between your sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
- There are many natural options you can try before antidepressants
- Heart rate variability (HRV)… are you in coherence?
- A handful of inexpensive ways to get your body in a parasympathetic state
- Symptoms you may be experiencing if you’re suffering from adrenal fatigue
- How to naturally rebuild your adrenals
- Adaptogenic herbs help your body adapt to stress
- 4 supplements most people can’t go wrong with
- Synthetic vs. whole food supplements
- The power of the breath
Josh Gitalis’ website
Follow Josh Gitalis on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Josh Gitalis’ online course – Mental Health & Neurology – no longer available
Josh Gitalis’s free webinar – The Two Key Pillars of Mental Health – no longer available
Listen to Josh Gitalis previously on TUHP (episode #004)
Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez
Dr. Bernard Jensen (books)
Candace Pert – Molecules of Emotion (book)
Dr. Daniel Amen (books)
Dr. David Perlmutter (books)
Dr. Kelly Brogan
HeartMath Inner Balance
Now Foods Rhodiola
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
206: Josh Gitalis – Support During Pregnancy • Boost Your Immunity • Testing For Heavy Metals
146: Meghan Telpner & Josh Gitalis – Create Your Ultimate Healthy Home
091: Meghan Telpner – Sleeping Without The Enemy, Electronics • Expand Your Business Online • Healing From Crohn’s Disease
180: Julie Daniluk – Performance Enhancement • Your Adrenals Love Sea Salt • Stimulants vs. Adaptogens
248: Evan Brand – Parasites, H. pylori, & Candida • Cavitation Surgery • Addressing Mental Health
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.