On this week’s show, we are speaking with Clinical Nutritionist, Josh Gitalis. His areas of expertise include clinical detoxification and therapeutic supplementation. Josh runs a private practice in Toronto and has a client base that spans across the globe. We thoroughly enjoyed having him back on the show a second time!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Enemas vs. colonics
- You need to sweat, any way you can
- Your 5 channels of elimination
- Using a sauna as a powerful detoxification tool
- Take your next sauna session to the next level with niacin
- Mental health issues are the leading cause of disability worldwide
- Maintaining balance between your sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
- There are many natural options you can try before antidepressants
- Heart rate variability (HRV)… are you in coherence?
- A handful of inexpensive ways to get your body in a parasympathetic state
- Symptoms you may be experiencing if you’re suffering from adrenal fatigue
- How to naturally rebuild your adrenals
- Adaptogenic herbs help your body adapt to stress
- 4 supplements most people can’t go wrong with
- Synthetic vs. whole food supplements
- The power of the breath
Links to things we mentioned:
Josh Gitalis’ website
Josh Gitalis’ online course – Mental Health & Neurology
Josh Gitalis’s free webinar – The Two Key Pillars of Mental Health
Josh’s previous interview on TUHP (episode #4)
Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez
Dr. Bernard Jensen
Candace Pert – Molecules of Emotion (book)*
Dr. Daniel Amen Amazon page*
Dr. David Perlmutter Amazon page*
Dr. Kelly Brogan
HeartMath Inner Balance*
Now Foods Rhodiola*
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)
TUHP Facebook group
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.