Dr. Bruce Lipton is a pioneer in the new biology and is an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit. A cell biologist by training, Bruce was on the faculty of the University of Wisconsin’s School of Medicine and later performed groundbreaking stem-cell research at Stanford University. He’s the best-selling author of The Biology of Belief and received the 2009 prestigious Goi Peace Award in honour of his scientific contribution to world harmony.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The experience Bruce had in second grade that set the course for the rest of his life
- There is hope… crisis is an opportunity for evolution
- We’ve all been programmed… we require this
- Only 1% of disease is associated with genetics
- The pictures you have in your mind create chemistry in your body
- We all have two minds – conscious and subconscious
- 95% of your life is controlled by your subconscious mind/your programming
- The Honeymoon Effect – how to keep it going forever
- You can change your program – 3 ways to do this
- Energy psychology enhances superlearning
- How to assess your current programming
- Epigenetics explained…
- The environment controls your genes
- The connection between the new science and the placebo & nocebo effects
- The importance of loving yourself
- Consciousness is the foundation of reality
- We are all creators of our personal worlds and collectively we are creating the world we all experience
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)*
CoreChair <== 10% off your CoreChair purchase – Apply the code tuhpcc at checkout (free shipping in North America)*
Bruce Lipton Ph.D. – The Biology of Belief (book)*
Bruce Lipton Ph.D. – The Honeymoon Effect (book)*
Bruce Lipton Ph.D. – Spontaneous Evolution (book)*
Bruce Lipton’s website
Follow Bruce Lipton on Facebook & Instagram
Belief Change and Energy Psychology Modalities
Louise Hay Affirmation Meditations (iOS and Android app)*
The Institute of Holistic Nutrition (IHN) in Toronto
Listen to Josh Gitalis previously on TUHP (episode #80 & #4)
Buy Josh Gitalis’ Elixir (blend of superfoods, herbs, and adaptogens)
Listen to Dr. Josh Axe previously on TUHP (episode #89)
Listen to Dr. Robynne Chutkan previously on TUHP (episode #87 & #78)
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app.
6. Share using the buttons below.