On this week’s episode, we share our intentions for 2016… We know it’s already February but better late than never 😉
Get ready to hear our strengths, weaknesses, and how we plan on continuing to evolve and grow over the next year. It’s time to get vulnerable with you.
As a listener, I’m sure you will be left with a ton of inspiration and ideas… some of which you may want to incorporate into your own healthy routine.
Cheers to 2016 being our healthiest year yet!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Our intentions for the upcoming year
- Phasing out gluten, the healthy way
- Cutting back on ALL sugars
- A great fitness app for busy people
- Strategies for having the best sleep ever
- Our nighttime elixir recipe and how it’s evolved
- Finding that balance between work and play
- Stop holding back and say “I love you!”
- How dry skin brushing for 3 minutes in the morning can have a profound impact on your health
- How to fit a 20 minute oil pulling session into your busy day
- Going deep and narrow with friends and family
- FOMO no more
- Taking a timeout to colour (as an adult)
- The importance of creating a financial buffer
- Shifting your energy with your favourite music
- Having less “stuff” in your life but sticking with the best
- Embracing the feeling of empty spaces
- If it’s not a “hell yes!!” then it isn’t worth your time
Links to things we mentioned:
TUHP Facebook group
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)*
GreenSpace Café (Ferndale, MI)
Dr. Joel Kahn on TUHP (Episode #18)
Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer*
Marni Wasserman – My home brewed pre-workout energizer (blog post + recipe)
Udaya Online Yoga
John Lee Dumas – EOFire (podcast)
7 Minute Workout Challenge App
TUHP – Making Fitness Fun (Episode #13)
Shawn Stevenson on TUHP (Episode #27 & Episode #52)
Natural Calm Magnesium Drink*
Sleep Cycle app
Neil Strauss – The Truth (book)
UJ Ramdas on TUHP (Episode #62)
5-Minute Journal (10% off with promo code “TUHP”)
Headspace guided meditation
TUHP – Healthy Home, Healthy You (Episode #31)
Dr. Tung’s stainless steel tongue cleaner
Marie Kondo – The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up (book)*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.