After talking to Sarah Wilson (I Quit Sugar) on this week’s show, we decided to share our sugar stories.
We get into Marni’s sugar addiction, Jesse’s banana obsession, and how we’ve come to a place of balance with our sugar consumption.
We also discuss “healthy” alternatives to refined white sugar.
Are you addicted to sugar?!?
Marni Wasserman – A Real Treat (ebook)
Listen to Sarah Wilson previously on TUHP (episode #196)
Jackson’s Honest Sweet Potato Chips
Jesse’s Banana Mush recipe
Great Lakes Gelatin
Listen to Alan Smith & Julie Daniluk previously on TUHP (episode #71)
Listen to Focus Friday – All Things Chocolate (episode #191)
Get your listener discount on monkfruit sweetened Lakanto chocolate bars at Raw Elements or Thrive Market
Heavenly Organics Chocolate
Coconut Bliss dairy-free ice cream
Sarah Wilson – I Quit Sugar (book)
Sarah Wilson – The I Quit Sugar Cookbook (book)
Sarah Wilson – I Quit Sugar for Life (book)
Follow TUHP on Instagram
Join our Facebook Community to take part in the I Quit Sugar Challenge
155: Vinnie Tortorich – Exercise For Mental Health • Choosing The Right Trainer • No Sugar No Grains
118: Yuri Elkaim – The All-Day Energy Diet • Sugar, Gluten, & Caffeine Are Draining You • Exercising For Energy
112: JJ Virgin – Fat Doesn’t Make You Fat, Sugar Makes You Fat
099: Dr. Jeffrey Eisenberg – Suckered: The History Of Sugar, Our Toxic Addiction, Our Power To Change
074: Dr. Mark Hyman – Create An Emergency Food Pack | The Pegan Diet | Sugar Is The New Fat
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.