A healthy home is essential for reaching your health potential.
We’ve been testing countless household products and ideas over the years and have it narrowed down to the best of the best.
The information we share will give you an excellent starting point to build off of. It will save you plenty of time, money and energy.
Spring cleaning, here we come!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The best, clean beauty products
- Slowly upgrading your cabinet is always the way to go
- Look out for green washing
- The importance investing in a shower filter
- Healthy products for the bathroom and kitchen
- How to make your own cleaners at home
- Ditch the boxspring and get an organic mattress
- Eco clothes are the way to go
- How to up the zen in your living space
- Two plants that will improve the air quality of your home
EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database
Listen to Joy McCarthy previously on TUHP (episode #012)
Think Dirty app
Green Sun Living Foods MSM Creme
Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps
Listen to Samantha Gladish previously on TUHP (episode #10)
Salty Kisses & Hippie Floss Oil
Dr. Tung’s Natural Oral Care
Dr. Mist Deodorant
Purely Great Deodorant
Aubrey Organics hair gel
Giovanni Cosmetics hair gel
Giddy Yoyo – Raw Love Butter
ZORAH biocosmetiques – Biolala!
No Miss Cosmetics
Alma Natural Spa
Sprite shower filter
Omica Organics shower filter
Clint Ober – Earthing (book)
Saje Natural Wellness
188: Nadine Artemis – Redefining Beauty • Your Natural Deodorant Solution • Our Skin Is Designed For Sunshine
189: Focus Friday – Ultimate Beauty Care
088: Nadine Artemis – Heal Cavities & Receding Gums | Your Oral Mircrobiome Matters | Simply Brush With Baking Soda
043: Ben Greenfield – Raising Children 2.0 | Biohack A Healthy Home | Cholesterol… Redefined
146: Meghan Telpner & Josh Gitalis – Create Your Ultimate Healthy Home
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.