Spring is here and it’s the perfect time to assess your life and clean up.
Do you have a junk drawer, bathroom, fridge, or closest that needs tending to? Spring is a great time to tackle these projects.
Today we discuss cleaning up, hiring people to help out, changing up your diet/doing a cleanse, and spending time with the right people.
Your physical environment impacts your internal environment (your mind), so this stuff runs deep.
320: Focus Friday – Minimize Your Chemical Exposure
314: Focus Friday – Closing The Loops
300: A Snapshot Of Our Life
268: Sarah Wilson – Zero Waste Cooking • Minimal Consumption • Start Thinking Differently
146: Meghan Telpner & Josh Gitalis – Create Your Ultimate Healthy Home
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.