Hal Elrod (IG: @hal_elrod) is on a mission to elevate the consciousness of humanity, one person at a time. He’s an author, podcaster, hall of fame business achiever, and keynote speaker. Hal’s written a number of books including The Miracle Morning and his latest title, The Miracle Equation. He’s also the executive producer of the documentary The Miracle Morning Movie.
Hal died at age 20 after his heart stopped beating for 6 minutes after being hit by a drunk driver and nearly died again in November 2016 when he was diagnosed with a rare, and very aggressive form of cancer and was given a 30% chance of living. After enduring the most difficult year of his life, he is now cancer-free.
Hal is grateful to be alive and living his mission alongside his wife and their two young children in Austin, TX.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Growing up average to mastering sales
- Do work that you love
- Believe in the belief
- Be accountable
- The real purpose of a goal
- Hal’s life-altering car accident
- The 5-Minute Rule
- The gift of peace
- Transform your life in 30 days
- What may have caused Hal’s rare cancer
- Eat food that comes from nature
- Only eat organic, high quality meat
- Questions to ask “farm to table” restaurants
- Is your smoothie filled with pesticides?
- Become emotionally invincible
- Replace fear with faith
- The power of extraordinary effort
- Hal’s cancer status
- Become a better version of yourself
- Living in alignment with your highest truth
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products (free shipping in the US)
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products
Hal Elrod – The Miracle Equation (book)
Hal Elrod’s website
Follow Hal Elrod on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Hal Elrod – The Miracle Morning (book)
The Miracle Morning website
Listen to Hal Elrod previously on TUHP (episode #039)
Cutco Cutlery & Kitchen Knives
Tony Robbins (books)
Theresa Foy Digeronimo & Brian R. Clement – Living Foods For Optimum Health (book)
T. Colin Campbell – The China Study (book)
Healing Cancer From Inside Out (documentary)
Happy Cow (app)
296: Dr. Joe Dispenza – Becoming Supernatural, Reprogram Your Mind, Trust Your Intuition
142: Dr. Bruce Lipton – The Biology Of Belief • How To Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind • The Importance Of Loving Yourself
303: Emily Fletcher – Stress Less… Accomplish More, Mindfulness vs. Meditation, Secrets To Manifesting
276: Chris Wark – Chris Beat Cancer • Toxic Emotions Suppress Immunity • Gratitude Is The Secret To Happiness
280: Dr. Josh Axe – Keto Diet • Treating Cancer With Food • Collagen Is Essential
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.