Kamal Ravikant (IG: @kamalravikant) has meditated with monks in the Himalayas, served as a US Army Infantry soldier, and cofounded several companies and a Venture Capital firm in Silicon Valley. But the most transformative thing he’s ever done is learn to love himself.
Kamal significantly expanded and re-released his book, Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It, early this year.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Kamal’s near death experience this past October
- Being more consciously aware of your thoughts
- Kamal’s path through med school, Silicon Valley, and the army
- Doing the inner work
- When you make a vow and commitment to yourself, you keep it
- Consciously thinking and reinforcing thoughts
- When you fall, get back up and give it your all
- Kamal’s 7 minute meditation practice
- What is the mirror practice?
- If you love myself truly and deeply would you let yourself experience this?
- Tracking your progress
- Make fitness & nutrition a part of your life
- Studying in Nepal with Buddhist monks
- Our bodies are designed to move
- Planting the flowers
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products
Beekeeper’s Naturals <== 15% off all Beekeeper’s Naturals products (free shipping on orders $60 or more)
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products (free shipping in the US)
Kamal Ravikant – Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It (book)
Kamal Ravikant’s website
Follow Kamal Ravikant on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Kamal Ravikant – Rebirth (book)
Kamal Ravikant – Live Your Truth (book)
I’m Planting Flowers (comic)
333: Dr. Daniel Amen – Optimize Your Brain, Automatic Negative Thoughts, Eliminating Caffeine
321: Neil Pasricha – You Are Awesome, Intentional Living, Becoming Anti-Fragile
308: Hal Elrod – The Miracle Equation, Become Emotionally Invincible, Do Work That You Love
296: Dr. Joe Dispenza – Becoming Supernatural, Reprogram Your Mind, Trust Your Intuition
142: Dr. Bruce Lipton – The Biology Of Belief • How To Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind • The Importance Of Loving Yourself
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.