Jack Canfield (IG: @jackcanfield_official) is the co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. He has developed 42 New York Times bestsellers, and holds a Guinness Book World Record for having seven books on the New York Times bestseller list at once.
Known as “America’s #1 Success Coach,” Jack has studied and reported on what makes successful people different. Over the last 40 years, his compelling message, empowering energy and personable coaching style has helped hundreds of thousands of individuals achieve their dreams.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Being instilled with good works habits as a kid
- Teaching kids to be motivated and have self-esteem
- Success is not a 4-letter word
- Continuing to grow through personal development
- The drive to pursue excellence
- Allowing yourself to pursue your passions
- What is my purpose?
- Eliminating 1 hour of TV a day
- How virtual training has increased due to COVID-19
- People want to see the real authentic you on social media
- Ordinary people doing extraordinary things
- The power of story to engage people
- Don’t give up on your dreams
- The success behind Chicken Soup for the Soul
- You have to take 100% responsibility
- Working hard but making time to slow down
- Why Jack transitioned to a plant-based lifestyle
- The most important 45 minutes of the day
- What is the mirror exercise?
- Be ultimate in every way
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Beekeeper’s Naturals <== 15% off all Beekeeper’s Naturals products (free shipping on orders $60 or more)
Sleep On Latex <== All mattresses ship same day and can be returned for free within 100 days
Jack Canfield – The Success Principles Workbook
Jack Canfield – The Success Principles – 10th Anniversary Edition (book)
Jack Canfield’s website
Follow Jack Canfield on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Jack Canfield’s books
Napoleon Hill – Think and Grow Rich (book)
W. Clement Stone (books)
Tony Robbins (books)
John Gray (books)
Listen to John Gray previously on TUHP (episode #194)
Booker T. Washington (books)
Mark Victor Hansen (books)
Richard Fenton – Go For No! (book)
327: Eric Thomas – The Secret To Success, Learn By Teaching, We All Need Inspiration
308: Hal Elrod – The Miracle Equation, Become Emotionally Invincible, Do Work That You Love
245: Geneen Roth – This Messy Magnificent Life • Seeing Extraordinary In The Ordinary • Stop Complaining
239: Neil Strauss – The Long Road To Success • Compartmentalize Your Week • Your Community Shapes You
021: Jordan Harbinger – The Art of Charm, People Skills Matter Most, Passion Doesn’t Equal Success
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.