On today’s show, we are speaking with the #1 bestselling author of The Miracle Morning, Hal Elrod. He is a success coach, keynote speaker and an ultra-marathon runner but it hasn’t been an easy road to the top.
Hal was involved in a serious head on car accident and literally died for 6 minutes. Believe it or not, this was actually less difficult compared to his second rock bottom. His stories of overcoming adversity will inspire you!
If you’ve listened to some of our past shows you can imagine how excited we were to talk with the morning routine expert. We love dissecting how successful people start their day. Have a listen and take your morning routine to the next level!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Hal’s head on experience with death
- Don’t get held back by the limiting beliefs of others
- The mind-body connection
- Hitting rock bottom… twice
- On the other side of adversity is a better version of yourself
- The 6 Miracle Morning Lifesavers
- Going from zero exercise to running an ultra-marathon
- Yes, you can become a morning person
- Don’t be silly… meditate
- Creating affirmations that actually work
- Avoid visualizing the opposite results
- 5-10 minutes of exercise in the morning is essential
- Read to further develop yourself
- Getting into the habit of journaling
- Scaling The Miracle Morning to fit your lifestyle
- Don’t wake up when you NEED to wake up, wake up when you WANT to wake up
- The Morning Miracle results begin immediately
Hal Elrod’s website
The Miracle Morning (Hal’s book)
Follow Hal Elrod on Facebook, and Twitter
Dave Ramsey (books)
Jim Rohn (books)
Ray Dalio (books)
Hal’s Entrepreneur.com articles
The Five-Minute Journal
T. Harv Eker – Secrets of the Millionaire Mind (book)
The Miracle Morning Community (Facebook group)
Best Year Ever Blueprint
062: UJ Ramdas – The Five-Minute Journal | Pushing Through Your Comfort Zone | Develop An Attitude Of Gratitude
097: John Lee Dumas – A Solid Morning Routine Begins The Night Before • Don’t Fall Prey To Imposter Syndrome • Setting and accomplishing BIG goals
098: Katie Dalebout – Embracing The Art Of Journaling
250: Greg McKeown – Essentialism • The Joy of Missing Out (JOMO) • The Cost of Saying Yes
035: Gillian Mandich – Getting Into The Flow | Master Your Morning Routine | Nourish In Nature
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.