Today, Jesse is interviewing Marni about her current health challenge – Hashimoto’s.
Marni was diagnosed with this condition a year ago and shares her journey and what she’s learned along the way. This information is helpful for anyone dealing with an autoimmune condition.
Be sure to share this invaluable conversation with others!
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is Hashimoto’s thryoiditis?
- Comparing and contrasting Hashimoto’s, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, and Graves’ disease
- What were Marni’s first Hashimoto’s symptoms?
- Other symptoms associated with Hashimoto’s
- Getting a definitive diagnosis
- The full panel of blood work you need… if you have Hashimoto’s
- Helpful Hashimoto’s resources
- A Hashimoto’s friendly diet
- How often should you have blood work done?
- Lifestyle changes that support healing
Get your FREE: Healing Hashi’s Recipe Guide!
Listen to Elle Russ previously on TUHP (episode #156)
Elle Russ – The Paleo Thyroid Solution (book)*
Listen to Dr. Amy Myers previously on TUHP (episode #119)
Dr. Amy Myers – The Thyroid Connection (book)*
Listen to Dr. Justin Marchegiani previously on TUHP (episode #218)
Izabella Wentz – Hashimoto’s Protocol (book)*
Izabella Wentz – Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis / The Root Cause (book)*
Listen to Sarah Ballantyne previously on TUHP (episode #220)
Oak (mediation app)
Listen to Samantha Gladish previously on TUHP (episode #10)
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app*.
6. Share using the buttons below.