On this weeks show, we dig deep into the benefits of eating seasonally & locally, Fall + Winter edition. We have another episode planned for the Spring where we will get into the same topic but for the warmer months.
This is the time of year many people get sick so we also share a number of foods that will boost your immunity. It’s time to stop fearing germs.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The benefits of eating seasonally & locally
- Organic vs. local… which is better?
- GMO salmon is now a thing
- Best places to shop for healthy foods
- Just because Whole Foods sells it, doesn’t mean it’s healthy
- The best warming, grounding foods for the Fall and Winter months
- Roasted nuts at home… the secret is low and long
- Sprout from your kitchen and save money
- Nutrients to consider as we head into the cooler months
- How to keep a high functioning immune system, this time of year
- Top immune boosting foods
- A healthy gut leads to a healthy immune system
- Immune boosting tea recipes
- Boost natural killer cells (good guys) by 300% with reishi mushroom
Links to things we mentioned:
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)
Join The Ultimate Health Podcast Facebook Community
Follow The Ultimate Health Podcast on Instagram
Marni Wasserman – One Pot Meals (ebook)
Whole Life Expo 2015
Dirty Dozen & Clean Fifteen
TUHP Episode 38 – Take A Stand Against GMOs (Eat Organic)
Marni Wasserman – Plant-Based Diet For Dummies (book)
Shawn Stevenson on TUHP episode 27 & episode 52
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.