On this week’s show, we are featuring Dr. Elson Haas, a medical doctor with nearly 40 years of experience with patient care. He integrates Western medicine with time-honoured natural therapies from around the world. Elson is the author of a number of health books, topics include nutrition, detoxification, and immunity.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Elson’s journey into integrative medicine
- 5 Keys To Staying Healthy
- How can we make healthy living the norm?
- How we look and feel is based on how we live
- Nutrition is the foundation of health
- Everything in healthcare is an experiment
- How to know if cleansing or detoxification are right for you
- The missing link… sprouting and eating fresh, vital foods
- Clarifying the role of your immune system
- What’s destroying your immune system, in today’s world?
- Common immune system trigger foods
- Why do people get sick in the cooler months?
- Should we think of coconut oil as a health food?
- Nutrients that help support immune function
- Three supplements that we should all consider
- Raising healthy children
- Learning the difference between real food and treats
- How to stay healthy over the holidays
- Stop stress in its tracks by changing the way you think about things
- Elson’s morning routine
- Healthy bodies don’t get sick, easily
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Dr. Elson Haas – Ultimate Immunity (book)
Dr. Elson Haas’ website
Follow Dr. Elson Haas on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Dr. Elson Haas (books)
Dr. Elson Haas – 5 Keys To Staying Healthy
The Institute of Holistic Nutrition (Toronto)
Annie’s Organic Goddess Dressing
Manly P. Hall – Medicine of the Sun and Moon (book)
Toronto Whole Life Expo
143: Tero Isokauppila – Medicinal Mushrooms Have The Power To Regulate Your Immunity, Boost Your Brain, And Improve Your Gut Health
138: Dr. Deanna Minich – Re-Evaluate Your Relationship With Colour • The Power Of Your Thoughts • Chronic Stress = Immune Dysfunction
030: Nathane Jackson – Barefoot Training | To Be Or Not To Be… Vegan | Rethink Cleansing & Detoxification
004: Josh Gitalis – A Clinical Nutritionist’s Perspective On Maintaining Strong Bones, Detoxification And Gut Health
053: Julie Piatt – The Warrior Path | Unschooling | The Importance Of Spiritual Connection
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.