Today marks our 100th episode, woo hoo!!
To celebrate this HUGE milestone, we decided to go back to the beginning and dig up highlights and insights from our previous guests. We share and elaborate on these epic concepts that are sure to transform your health.
Thank you for listening and supporting us thus far, we’re beyond grateful!
To the next 100 🎉🍾
In this episode, we discuss:
- 1. Joe Cross (#6) – Find community/support when switching to a healthier lifestyle
- 2. Anthony Anderson (#9) & Alex Jamieson (#56) – Allow your diet to evolve over time
- 3. Anthony Anderson (#9) – Grow your own food
- 4. Samantha Gladish (#10) – Consume quality food
- 5. Jason Wrobel (#11) – Have your minerals, hormones, omega-3s etc. tested, regularly
- 6. David Wolfe (#14) – Find A Spring – Drink spring water or the best water you can get your hands on
- 7. Tero Isokauppila (#15) – Extract herbal medicine through infusions, decoctions, and tinctures
- 8. Steve Sanna (#16) & Frank Giglio (#34) – Consume fermented foods and beverages
- 9. Jordan Harbinger (#21) – You only go as high as your five closest friends
- 10. Julie Daniluk (#22) – Regulate inflammation, boost mood, and balance hormones with omega-3s
- 11. Meghan Telpner (#25) – Cell phones/electronics don’t belong in the bedroom
- 12. Shawn Stevenson (#27) – Walking is the best form of exercise
- 13. Rich Roll (#33) – It’s not about hacking your way to success
- 14. Whitney Lauritsen (#36) – Don’t just follow the crowd
- 15. Gretchen Rubin (#37) – Apply the one minute rule
- 16. Hal Elrod (#39) – Form a solid morning routine
- 17. Nadine Artemis (#41) – Install a shower filter
- 18. Ben Greenfield (#43) – Turn your home into a healthy haven
- 19. Dr. Yoni Freedhoff (#49) – Embrace imperfection
- 20. Tim Van Orden (#55) – Turn a large salad into a meal
- 21. Patricia Bragg (#60) – Learn something new each day
- 22. UJ Ramdas (#62) – The small things are the amazing things
- 23. Tana Amen (#63) – Make sure your partner supports your health goals
- 24. Katy Bowman (#64), Dr. Kelly Starrett (#93), & Jill Miller (#77) – Move throughout the day
- 25. Lewis Howes (#65) – Start embracing fear
- 26. Dr. Elson Haas (#66) – How we look and feel is based on how we live
- 27. Dr. Kellyann Petrucci (#72) & Dr. Josh Axe (#89) – Consume bone broth
- 28. Dr. Christiane Northrup (#73) – Don’t wait for an accident or illness to wake up and live fully
- 29. Abel James (#75) – Science hasn’t figured it all out
- 30. Abel James (#75) – Become less attached to physical possessions
- 31. Robynne Chutkan (#78) – Embrace dirt
- 32. Joy McCarthy (#79) – Always give 100%
- 33. Josh Gitalis (#80) – Sweat regularly
- 34. Dr. Mark Hyman (#84) – Meat should be eaten as a condiment & don’t fear fat
- 35. Gabrielle Brick (#85) – Create a ritual of self care/create time for you
- 36. Melissa Ambrosini (#95) & John Lee Dumas (#97) – Unless it’s a full body “hell yes” then say no
Links to things we mentioned:
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
4. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app here.
5. Share using the buttons below.