Adaptogens are herbs that balance your body by adapting their function to your body’s individual needs. Pretty cool, eh?!
Today you’ll learn all about adaptogens including our favourites, special properties of specific herbs, and how you can incorporate them into your healthy routine.
What are your favourite adaptogens?
Join The Ultimate Health Community
Holy basil/tulsi tea*
Maca (10% off using code TUHP)*
Cordyceps, chaga, reishi, lion’s Mane – Four Sigmatic (10% off)*
Dragon Herbs – Spring Dragon Longevity Tea*
Listen to Joy Coelho & Jay Denman (JingSlingers) previously on TUHP talking about adaptogens (episode #113)
Listen to Julie Daniluk previously on TUHP talking about adaptogens (episode #180)
Follow TUHP on Instagram
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app.
6. Share using the buttons below.