Our featured guest is John Lee Dumas, the host of an awarding winning podcast, Entrepreneur On Fire. He interviews today’s most successful entrepreneurs 7 days a week. JLD has interviewed over 1300 entrepreneurs to date and his podcast generates over 1 million monthly listens. John’s latest project is The Freedom Journal, a gorgeous leather bound journal that helps you accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How John musters up his relentless drive
- We all face imposter syndrome and need to push through it
- What to do when family and friends are skeptical of your dreams
- Starting a new life in Puerto Rico
- A solid morning routine begins the night before
- You can’t get by on just 4 hours of sleep
- The things John does each and every morning that are critical to his success
- Guarding against falling into email and social media first thing in the morning
- Setting and accomplishing BIG goals
- 3 common threads John has noticed after interviewing over 1300 successful entrepreneurs
- Creating balance as a business owner and operator
- It needs to be either a “hell yes” or “no”
- Focusing on the big leverage points within your business
- A tip for new entrepreneurs – just start!
Links to things we mentioned:
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
4. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app here.
5. Share using the buttons below.