Our featured guest is John Lee Dumas, the host of an awarding winning podcast, Entrepreneur On Fire. He interviews today’s most successful entrepreneurs 7 days a week. JLD has interviewed over 1300 entrepreneurs to date and his podcast generates over 1 million monthly listens. John’s latest project is The Freedom Journal, a gorgeous leather bound journal that helps you accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How John musters up his relentless drive
- We all face imposter syndrome and need to push through it
- What to do when family and friends are skeptical of your dreams
- Starting a new life in Puerto Rico
- A solid morning routine begins the night before
- You can’t get by on just 4 hours of sleep
- The things John does each and every morning that are critical to his success
- Guarding against falling into email and social media first thing in the morning
- Setting and accomplishing BIG goals
- 3 common threads John has noticed after interviewing over 1300 successful entrepreneurs
- Creating balance as a business owner and operator
- It needs to be either a “hell yes” or “no”
- Focusing on the big leverage points within your business
- A tip for new entrepreneurs – just start!
John Lee Dumas – The Freedom Journal (book)
John Lee Dumas’ website – Entrepreneur On Fire (EOFire)
Follow John Lee Dumas on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband
Momentum Habit Tracker app
305: Dave Asprey – Game Changers, Practicing Gratitude & Forgiveness, Holotropic Breathing vs. Ayahuasca
283: Katie Wells aka Wellness Mama – Maintaining A Healthy Family, Home & Business
278: Robin Sharma – The 5 AM Club • Mastery Is A Process • The Power Of Solitude
151: Marie Forleo – Exercise Boosts Your Productivity & Creativity • Trust Your Intuition • Create Before You Consume
091: Meghan Telpner – Sleeping Without The Enemy, Electronics • Expand Your Business Online • Healing From Crohn’s Disease
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.