On today’s show, we are talking with holistic nutritionist, Samantha Gladish. She is known as the Qualitarian and emphasizes the importance of quality food. As a Holistic Wellness Coach, Sam has helped transform the health of hundreds of people. She is the author of three ebooks and is the creator of a number of holistic body care products including Salty Kisses Toothpaste and Hippie Floss Oil. We dig deep into her vast knowledge of natural oral care.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Sam’s health journey
- The importance of quality when it comes to food
- Sam’s passion for healthy teeth
- How Sam reversed a cavity
- How to make your own natural mouthwash
- How to properly brush your teeth
- Why you should use an ionic toothbrush
- Upping your oral care with essential oils
- Oil pulling – how to and why this is important
- Making the switch to a holistic dentist
- Should you have your mercury fillings removed?
- The issue with root canals
- The problem with glycerin in natural toothpastes
- The problems caused by fluoride in conventional toothpastes
- Nasties to avoid in oral care products such as SLS, parabens and artificial colourings
- How to properly care for your gums
- Is it ok to chew natural gum?
- Vitamins, minerals and foods that help maintain health teeth
- Does a vegan diet lead to teeth issues?
- Sam’s morning routine
Links to things we mentioned:
The Qualitarian Life (Sam’s ebook)
Salty Kisses Toothpaste
Hippie Floss Oil
Dr. Tung’s – tongue scraper, smart floss, ionic toothbrush
Weston A. Price
Nadine Artemis – Living Libations
The Best Kale Salad You’ll Ever Have!
Rice Krispies Squares- All Grown Up!
Marianne Williamson – The Law of Divine Compensation (book)
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.