On today’s show, we are talking with holistic nutritionist, Samantha Gladish. She is known as the Qualitarian and emphasizes the importance of quality food. As a Holistic Wellness Coach, Sam has helped transform the health of hundreds of people. She is the author of three ebooks and is the creator of a number of holistic body care products including Salty Kisses Toothpaste and Hippie Floss Oil. We dig deep into her vast knowledge of natural oral care.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Sam’s health journey
- The importance of quality when it comes to food
- Sam’s passion for healthy teeth
- How Sam reversed a cavity
- How to make your own natural mouthwash
- How to properly brush your teeth
- Why you should use an ionic toothbrush
- Upping your oral care with essential oils
- Oil pulling – how to and why this is important
- Making the switch to a holistic dentist
- Should you have your mercury fillings removed?
- The issue with root canals
- The problem with glycerin in natural toothpastes
- The problems caused by fluoride in conventional toothpastes
- Nasties to avoid in oral care products such as SLS, parabens and artificial colourings
- How to properly care for your gums
- Is it ok to chew natural gum?
- Vitamins, minerals and foods that help maintain health teeth
- Does a vegan diet lead to teeth issues?
- Sam’s morning routine
Links to things we mentioned:
The Qualitarian Life (Sam’s ebook)
Salty Kisses Toothpaste
Hippie Floss Oil
Dr. Tung’s – Tongue Scraper*
Dr. Tung’s – Smart Floss*
Weston A. Price
Nadine Artemis – Living Libations
Redmond Earthpaste – Toothpaste*
The Best Kale Salad You’ll Ever Have!
Rice Krispies Squares- All Grown Up!
Marianne Williamson – The Law of Divine Compensation (book)*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.