Making fitness fun is of the utmost importance! Don’t solely think of exercise as an isolated event at the gym. Walks, hikes, bike rides to the farmer’s market and body weight exercises in the park all count too. The best kinds of exercise fit into your routine. Find a fitness routine that is fun for you and keep moving that body.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The three important types of exercise – cardio, resistance and stretching
- Find the right exercise for YOU
- Don’t underestimate a good walk
- Endurance training for the beginner
- The importance of quality workout gear
- How to avoid overtraining
- Minimalistic home workouts
- Pre-workout nutrition
- Our morning elixir
- How to replenish post-workout
- Hydrating with nature’s Gatorade – coconut water
- Smoothies for post workout nutrition
- Making your own sport gels
- Proper rest = full recovery
- Help your body recover with epsom salt baths
Links to things we mentioned:
Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing and Techniques (article)
Dry skin brushes*
Vega Pre-Workout Energizer (supplement)*
E3Live – Blue Majik (supplement)*
Sunwarrior – Liquid Light (supplement)*
Hunny Bunny Organic Bee Pollen (supplement)*
E3Live – BrainON (supplement)*
Omica Organics MSM Capsules – no longer available
HealthForce Nutritionals – Vitamineral Green (supplement)*
HealthForce Nutritionals – Truly Natural Vitamin C (supplement)*
Southbrook Vineyards – Bioflavia
Giddy Yoyo – Reishi and Chaga Extracts
Coconut water Wins Over Gatorade (article)
Sunwarrior – Activated Barley (supplement)*
Maca: The Superfood, The Facts (article)
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.