Yuri Elkaim is a nutrition, fitness, and fat loss expert and a two-time NY Times bestselling author of The All-Day Energy Diet and The All-Day Fat Burning Diet. He’s a former professional soccer player turned health crusader. Yuri helps people achieve breakthrough results when it comes to having more energy and losing weight, even if you feel like you’ve already tried everything.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Yuri’s health crisis that shook him in his teens
- If you are chronically tired, something inside you isn’t working properly
- The big things that are zapping your energy
- A simple at home test for your adrenal glands
- You should assume you’re allergic to gluten
- How gluten can lead to thyroid dysfunction
- Sugar robs your energy
- Caffeine masks what is really happening in your body
- How to naturally rebuild your adrenal glands
- Food first, supplements second
- Having a handful of healthy go-to recipes for you and your family
- Acid vs. alkaline foods
- Exercising for energy
- Simple bodyweight exercises you can do at home
- Stress is nothing more than the meaning you give to a particular situation
- You can’t be stressed when you’re in a state of gratitude
- Strategies for the ultimate sleep
- Yuri’s morning routine
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)*
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)*
Yuri Elkaim’s website
Yuri Elkaim – The All-Day Energy Diet (book)*
Yuri Elkaim – The All-Day Fat-Burning Diet (book)*
Watch Yuri on YouTube
Listen to Dave Asprey previously on TUHP (episode #61)
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
4. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app here.
5. Share using the buttons below.