On this week’s show, we are speaking with the #1 bestselling author of The Wild Diet, Abel James. He is the host of the wildly popular Fat-Burning Man Show, rated the #1 health podcast in 2012-13. Abel’s a musician, top 10 app developer, and a serial entrepreneur. As a busy guy, he still makes time to regularly disconnect and get out into nature with his wife, Alyson and their dog, Bailey.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is The Wild Diet?
- A simple “unsexy” way to get your health back
- It’s time to stop fearing healthy fats
- Abel’s Mom and her alternative health influence
- Science hasn’t figured it all out
- Adaptogenic herbs can take your healthy routine to the next level
- Reconnect with the world by getting out into nature
- People have become slaves to technology
- Start living more by buying less
- Strategies for transitioning to a lifestyle with less
- Long-term weight loss strategies
- When it comes to exercise, find an activity YOU enjoy
- HIIT wins over long endurance exercise
- Exercise can and should be simple
- Music impacts your physiology and mental function
Links to things we mentioned:
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)
Habits app Thunderclap campaign
Habits app for iOS
Abel James’ website (Fat-Burning Man)
Abel James – The Fat-Burning Man Show (Abel’s podcast)
Abel James – The Wild Diet (book)
Abel James – Swamp Thing
Abel’s iOS app – Caveman Feast
My Diet Is Better Than Yours – ABC Show
True Food Kitchen
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.