On this week’s show, we are speaking with Kevin Gianni of Renegade Health. The Renegade Health blog has hundreds of thousands of visitors a month and has become one of the most popular natural health blogs in the world.
Kevin just released a new book titled Kale & Coffee. He provides a ton of great health information, is easy to understand, and is very entertaining. As you will see in this interview, Kevin is a great storyteller.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Kevin’s inspiration for starting The Renegade Health Show
- Kevin’s journey into the raw vegan lifestyle and how things have evolved
- A green smoothie in the morning will help you make better decisions, throughout the day
- What Kevin eats in a typical day
- Going from a raw vegan diet to binging on yogurt
- Goat vs. cow dairy
- What does meat have that isn’t found in plants?
- Adrenal fatigue in the 21st century
- Kevin’s coffee experiment
- Does your green tea contain lead?
- Balancing your body with adaptogens
- Destress and calm yourself with tulsi / holy basil
- Coca leaves aren’t a drug
- Healthy living before and after kids
Links to things we mentioned:
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)
Kevin Gianni’s website
Kevin Gianni – Kale & Coffee (book)
Dr. J.E. Williams
Dr. Mark Hyman
Natural Products Expo West
Dr. Shefali Tsabary – The Conscious Parent (book)
Chip Heath – Decisive (book)
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.