JP Sears is an emotional healing coach, international teacher, world traveler, and curious student of life. His work is intended to empower people to empower themselves to live more meaningful lives.
JP makes comedy videos known as his ‘Ultra Spiritual Life’ series. His videos are entertaining and also carry important underlying messages.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Combining humour with healing
- Humour is a language of connection
- Embedding deeper messaging within humour
- Getting defensive is part of being a human
- Was JP always the funny kid in class?
- Satirical comedy: A balance between making people laugh and making them angry
- Betting on your authenticity = winning
- We crave to feel
- It’s impossible for us to have an emotional reaction to anything that we don’t see ourselves in
- The victim mentality is a big problem in our society
- Our emotions are always here to help us… even the “bad ones”
- Stuck emotions are like food stuck in your digestive tract
- Laugher is a wonderful biohack to a healthier psychology and physiology
- Laughing at ourselves, in a healthy way
JP Sears – How to Be Ultra Spiritual: 12 1/2 Steps to Spiritual Superiority (book)*
JP Sears’ YouTube Channel – AwakenWithJP
JP Sears’ website – Awaken With JP
Follow JP on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Higher Education – Ultra Spiritual Life episode 58
How To Go Paleo – Ultra Spiritual Life episode 54
How To Get Offended – Ultra Spiritual Life episode 52
John McMullin – Journeys of Wisdom
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)*
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)*
Thrive Market <== As a new customer you get a free 30-day membership, 25% off your first order, and free shipping (US only)*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app.
6. Share using the buttons below.