Jonathan Fields inspires possibility.
He’s a dad, husband, serial entrepreneur, growth strategist, and award-winning author.
Jonathan runs mission-driven media and education venture, Good Life Project, where he and his team lead a global community in the quest to live more meaningful, connected, and vital lives.
Good Life Project is a top-rated podcast and video-series with millions of listens and views in more than 150 countries, where Jonathan regularly shares conversations with the world’s leading voices like Sir Ken Robinson, Elizabeth Gilbert, Milton Glaser, Brene Brown, Gretchen Rubin, and hundreds more.
When not building ventures, writing, and producing, Jonathan can be found dancing around his living room with his wife and daughter, listening to “real music.”
In this episode, we discuss:
- How “How to Live a Good Life” differs from his previous books
- Blending being an artist and entrepreneur
- What is Good Life Project and what makes it so successful?
- Jonathan’s wake up call during his depleted lawyer phase
- There are no breakthroughs without uncertainty
- Don’t aim for work life balance, aim for work life blend
- Your three buckets… connection, contribution, and vitality
- How do you know what bucket to fill first?
- The bucket that needs filling isn’t always obvious
- You’re only as strong as your least full bucket
- When all 3 buckets are dry, get quality sleep
- Jonathan’s sleep strategies
- Reset your body in nature
- A sense of belonging is essential for survival
- Relationships require both give and take
- Give to glow
- The practice of saying “no”
- Money and happiness are byproducts, not the goal
- Being intentional
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)*
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)*
Jonathan Fields – How to Live a Good Life (book)*
Jonathan Fields’ website
Good Life Project
Listen and subscribe to Good Life Project Radio – iTunes/Stitcher
Jonathan Fields – Uncertainty (book)*
Jonathan Fields – Career Renegade (book)*
Adam Grant – Give and Take (book)*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
4. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app here.
5. Share using the buttons below.