Jairek Robbins is a decorated performance coach and lifestyle entrepreneur who has applied his innovative methods to living a life of adventure, philanthropy, and entrepreneurship.
His personal journey has included travelling the globe by ship, helping build schools and houses in multiple countries, and working as a volunteer in underdeveloped regions.
Jairek is the author of Live It!: Achieve Success by Living with Purpose.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Unlearning the barriers that keep you from being authentic
- What was the pressure like growing up having Tony Robbins as a Dad?
- Testing things on himself (Live It!) before coaching others
- Embracing the moments in life that suck
- Learn to love life how it is
- Change your life by travelling and living the life of other people
- Jairek’s near death experience after contracting malaria
- Life supports that which supports life and life eliminates that which is no longer needed
- Defining a life worth living
- 3 questions at the end of life… Did you really live? Did you really love? Did you really matter?
- Writing out your ideal day
- Stop looking for what’s next and enjoy your successes
- The three opponents (hint: you’re one of them)
- The minors vs the majors
- You’re rewarded in public for what you practice in private
- Gratitude boosts your happiness, satisfaction, and fulfilment with life
- Your relationships are either growing or dying
- Have you put together your long-term savings plan?
- Jairek’s morning routine
- Learn it, live it, give it
Jairek Robbins – Live It! (book)*
Jairek Robbins’ website
Semester At Sea
Angela Duckworth – Grit (book)*
Carol Dweck – Mindset (book)*
Muse mediation headband*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app.
6. Share using the buttons below.