Sean Croxton launched a health focused YouTube channel in 2007 that became an instant hit.
In 2008, when nobody really knew what a podcast was, Sean launched his first show, Underground Wellness Radio. The podcast ran for 7 years and he released 348 episodes over this period of time. Underground Wellness Radio focused on all things real food and functional medicine with a bit of personal development, on the side.
Surprising to most, in 2015 Sean closed up shop with his brand Underground Wellness and started a new podcast, The Sessions. On his new show, he flipped the focus to personal development with a sprinkle of health.
Sean has big plans to focus on and dominate the personal health space for years to come.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Sean Croxton, the early years
- Sean’s social anxiety and his experiment with Paxil
- The backward education Sean got in college
- Having faith and expectancy with the work you do
- You won’t receive without giving first
- The money you earn is in direct proportion to the service you give
- Stop focusing on the haters
- The pivot from Underground Wellness to The Sessions
- The root cause of a lot of health problems resides in the mind
- The importance of loving what you do for a living
- Get unstuck by figuring out who you are and what you’re capable of
- The power of putting your authentic self out to the world
- Growth = happiness
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Sean Croxton’s website
Follow Sean Croxton on Instagram and Twitter
The Sessions with Sean Croxton (podcast)
Sean Croxton – Underground Wellness Radio (podcast)
Listen to the JingSlingers previously on TUHP (episode # 113)
Sean Croxton – The Dark Side of Fat Loss (book)
Elliott Hulse (YouTube)
Weston A. Price – Nutrition and Physical Degeneration (book)
Paul Chek (books)
Dr. Mercola (books)
Jen Sincero – You Are a Badass (book)
Bob Proctor (books)
Mary Shenouda – The Paleo Chef
Henry Thomas Hamblin
Neville Goddard (books)
Robb Wolf (books)
293: Mark Manson – We All Need Hope • Meditation Makes You Stronger • Happiness Is Overrated
242: Sarah Knight – You Do You • Happiness In Imperfection • Managing Anxiety
221: Dr. John Demartini – The Power Of Delegation • Fear Is A Gift • Healthy Romantic Relationships
172: Charlie Hoehn – Play Your Anxiety Away • Find Work That Doesn’t Feel Like Work • Intentional Acts Of Kindness
150: Jairek Robbins – Live A Life Of Growth, Contribution, and Gratitude
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.