Lori Harder is a leading expert in the field of fitness, transformational work, mindfulness, and self-love. As a self-made millionaire, successful entrepreneur, network marketing professional, author, cover model, and three-time fitness world champion, she offers a carefully curated set of practical tools to promote sustainable health, spiritual well-being, and financial freedom.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Mentality matters, big time
- Lori’s morning routine
- Earn your happy
- Focus comes and goes like the seasons
- Becoming a master of your schedule
- Feeling busy? How to still make time for friends
- Is it time for a friend detox?
- What is the most pressing thing that will move you forward, right now?
- How willpower is like a battery
- Lori’s tricks for forming new habits
- How to avoid feeling like an imposter
- Be sure to thank your critics
- How to cultivate more willpower
- Living an authentic life
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Lori Harder’s website
Follow Lori Harder on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Lori’s podcast – Earn Your Happy Podcast
Lori Harder (books)
Headspace guided meditation (app)
10% Happier guided meditation (app)
Shawn Achor (books)
Gary Keller – The One Thing (book)
Habits app for iOS (*no longer available)
269: don Miguel Ruiz Jr – The Seven Secrets To Healthy, Happy Relationships
265: Neil Pasricha – How To Be Happy • Untouchable Days • Find Your Authentic Self
308: Hal Elrod – The Miracle Equation, Become Emotionally Invincible, Do Work That You Love
238: Tara Mackey – WILD Habits • Natural Ways To Calm Your Anxiety • Approaching Gratitude Differently
168: Dr. Sachin Patel – Create Better Eating Habits • Heart Rate Variability • Pursue Happiness
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.