We have an Australian Shepherd named Goji who’s almost 2 years old (bday is Christmas day).
We’ve spent a lot of time navigating the waters of natural dog health and we’re here to distill that information down for you.
We share what Goji eats, drinks, her snacks, hygiene and so much more!
We wish your dog ultimate health 🐶
Follow Goji on Instagram
Listen to Dr. Karen Becker previously on TUHP (episode #109 & #110)
Big Country Raw
The Hungry Pooch (Windsor)
Berkey Water Filter Systems
Animal Antics Behaviour Centre/Daycare (Windsor)
Dr. Mercola Dental Gel for Pets
Follow TUHP on Instagram
082: Natasha Knutson – Next Level Pet Health | Superfoods For Super Dogs | Pets Aging Gracefully
295: Dr. Andrew Weil – Cooking As A Form Of Meditation, Moods Are Contagious, Microdosing Psilocybin
287: Dr. Steven Gundry – The Longevity Paradox • Exercise Impacts Your Microbiome • Top Sources Of Polyphenols
127: Dr. Leo Galland – The Allergy Solution • The Stress-Allergy Connection • Peanut Allergies In Kids
078: Dr. Robynne Chutkan – Microbiome 101 | Stop Sanitizing Yourself Sick | Having A Dog Will Boost Your Health
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.