Today we are speaking with the president of Four Sigma Foods, Tero Isokauppila. He is a natural health expert with a passion for shrooms and medicinal herbs. Would you like to sleep better, maintain natural energy, have superhuman immunity and laser focus? Tero will show you why superfood mushrooms are the answer!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Tero’s health story
- How Four Sigma Foods came to be
- Medicinal mushrooms are part of a healthy, whole foods diet
- You have 30-50% of the same DNA as a mushroom
- Medicinal mushrooms can help balance your hormones and immune system
- Adaptogens vs. tonic herbs
- Getting started with medicinal herbs
- Medicinal herbs you are already cooking with
- De-stress with reishi mushroom
- Extracting herbal medicine through infusions, decoctions and tinctures
- The potency of Four Sigma’s products
- Mushrooms are only as good as the medium they are grown on
- Organic vs. wildcrafted herbs
- Why cacao is an ideal delivery system for medicinal herbs
- The sustainability of wildcrafted herbs
- Safety of herbs for children, the elderly and combining them with medications
- Quality salt is crucial for health
- What’s next for Four Sigma
Tero Isokauppila website
Follow Tero Isokauppila on Instagram
Follow Four Sigmatic on Facebook, and Instagram
href=”http://ultimatehealthpodcast.com/four-sigmatic” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Four Sigmatic <== 10% off all Four Sigmatic products & free shipping over $100
143: Tero Isokauppila – Medicinal Mushrooms Have The Power To Regulate Your Immunity, Boost Your Brain, And Improve Your Gut Health
206: Josh Gitalis – Support During Pregnancy • Boost Your Immunity • Testing For Heavy Metals
046: Ronnie Landis – Power Up Your Adrenals | Calcium Supplements Don’t Work | The Most Caffeinated Plant In The World (It’s Not Coffee)
023: Smoothies, Juices, Elixirs & Everything In Between
003: Bethanne Wanamaker – The Power of Superfood Elixirs
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
5. Download The Ultimate Health Podcast iOS app (FREE). This way you’ll have our whole library of episodes right at your fingertips. Download our iOS app.
6. Share using the buttons below.