Mastin Kipp is a number one best-selling author, speaker, and Functional Life Coach (TM) for people who are seeking rapid transformation in their lives. He has been featured on the Emmy Award show, Super Soul Sunday, and recognized as a “thought leader for the next generation” by Oprah Winfrey.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Mastin’s Divine Storm
- The Daily Love… the early days
- Milestones involving Kim Kardashian and Oprah
- Transitioning from The Daily Love to a personal brand
- Functional Life Coaching
- Mastin’s definition of purpose
- We are wired to be afraid of positive emotional states
- Therapy vs coaching
- What happens when you step into your purpose?
- Unless you’re in mortal danger, fear is a compass showing you where to go
- The number one quality that people need today
- A+ syndrome
- Mastin’s success began by making his bed
- Allow yourself to be supported
- The most successful people in the world keep a childlike (not childish) approach to life
- The balance between self-esteem and humility
- Self-care can’t just be for yourself, it has to eventually be for a larger mission, too
- How Mastin personally takes care of himself
- Evaluate how you’re spending time
- Are you guilty of spiritual entertainment?
CoreChair <== 15% off your CoreChair purchase by using the code tuhpcc at checkout (free shipping in North America)
Kettle & Fire <== 20% off all Kettle & Fire products
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Perfect Keto <== 20% off Perfect Keto products and they ship worldwide (free shipping in the US)
Mastin Kipp – Claim Your Power (book)
Mastin Kipp’s website
Follow Mastin on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Power & Purpose With Mastin Kipp (podcast)
Caroline Myss (books)
Tony Robbins – Unleash the Power Within (event)
Tony Robbins – Date With Destiny (event)
Tony Robbins – Business Mastery (event)
Tony Robbins: I Am Not Your Guru (documentary)
Viome microbiome and metabolic testing
331: Cathy Heller – Don’t Keep Your Day Job
327: Eric Thomas – The Secret To Success, Learn By Teaching, We All Need Inspiration
321: Neil Pasricha – You Are Awesome, Intentional Living, Becoming Anti-Fragile
308: Hal Elrod – The Miracle Equation, Become Emotionally Invincible, Do Work That You Love
021: Jordan Harbinger – The Art of Charm, People Skills Matter Most, Passion Doesn’t Equal Success
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.