Welcome to our first Focus Friday! This is our new weekly segment where the two of us hone in on a health topic to bring you some inspiration and info before the weekend. They are shorter episodes that get right to the point – no ads, no music… we just dive right in.
Today’s topic is Life Simplified. We share the story of our moves, career evolution, and where we are now… living the quiet life in Windsor.
We also give you some ideas on how to simplify your life… and no you don’t have to leave the big city to take action 😉
In this episode, we discuss:
- Switching careers
- Moving out of the big city (Toronto)
- Turning off your phone notifications
- Tracking the amount of time you spend on social media
- Selling or donating old clothes and other items you no longer need
Join The Ultimate Health Community (FREE)
Follow gojisuperdog (our dog Goji) on Instagram
Listen to Marie Forleo previously on TUHP (episode #151)
Moment app – screen time tracker
Listen to Ryan Nicodemus previously on TUHP (episode #132)
183: Focus Friday – Our Engagement Story
253: Focus Friday – Our Ultimate Wedding
260: Focus Friday – Bali Offerings
300: A Snapshot Of Our Life
309: Focus Friday – The Ultimate Baby (Our 1st Trimester)
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.