Leon Logothetis (IG: @thekindnessguy) is a global adventurer, TV host, motivational speaker, and bestselling author.
Before this, he was living an uninspired and disconnected life as a broker in London. On the outside, it looked like he had it all. But inside, he was chronically depressed. Leon decided to do something radical about it – give it all up for a life on the road.
He embarked on an adventure around the globe, fuelled by the receiving and giving of kindness. On his journey, Leon found the essence of humanity and learned about the bonds that connect people worldwide.
He’s devoted his life to inspiring the world with his message of kindness and hope. This is best shown through his Netflix series, The Kindness Diaries.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Leon suffered from depression, isolation, and feeling unseen
- The magic of Mrs. Mann
- Following the path set out for us by others
- The turning point in Leon’s life
- Walking across America relying on the kindness of strangers
- Giving free cab rides in a vintage taxi
- Behind the scenes of The Kindness Diaries
- Asking strangers for help
- Sparking conversations through common interests
- We’ve lost our sense of community
- Why Leon travelled with older vehicles
- Stop being buried in your cell phone and unplug
- Tony, a lifelong friend
- Goodness is out there
- The beauty of travel
- Go be kind in your community
- Make a conscious decision to choose kindness
- Being kind to yourself
- Where did Leon find God?
- Finding inner peace
Leon Logothetis – Go Be Kind (book)
Leon Logothetis’ website
Follow Leon Logothetis on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
The Kindness Diaries – Season 1 (Amazon Prime)
The Kindness Diaries – Season 2 (Netflix)
Leon Logothetis – The Kindness Diaries (book)
Leon Logothetis – Live, Love, Explore (book)
Leon Logothetis – Amazing Adventures of Nobody (book)
Alice Miller – The Drama of the Gifted Child (book)
The Motorcycle Diaries (movie)
344: Rob Greenfield – Living A Simple & Sustainable Life
196: Sarah Wilson – I Quit Sugar • Living As A Nomad • A New Way To Look At Balance
172: Charlie Hoehn – Play Your Anxiety Away • Find Work That Doesn’t Feel Like Work • Intentional Acts Of Kindness
341: Kamal Ravikant – Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
331: Cathy Heller – Don’t Keep Your Day Job
Leon Logothetis photo credit: BYUTV
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.