Leanne Vogel (IG: @healthfulpursuit) is an international bestselling author, podcast host, and founder of Healthful Pursuit. She’s written The Keto Diet, The Keto Diet Cookbook, and her recent title, Keto for Women. Leanne has been in the field of nutrition since receiving her holistic nutrition certification in 2007.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Living in a mobile home to life on a sailboat
- Getting diagnosed with an eating disorder at age 12
- The evolution of Healthful Pursuit
- Transitioning from vegan to keto
- Do things that light you up
- Listen to your body
- Keto for Women
- Intuitive eating & keto
- Eat food that makes you feel good
- You are more than a number on the scale
- Focus on healthy behaviours
- Pregnancy & keto
- What are carb ups?
- Stop the restrictive mentality
- Ask yourself “What does my body need?”
- It’s not willpower, it’s self-respect
- You are more than a body
Vuori Clothing <== 20% off your first Vuori order
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products (free shipping in the US)
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Leanne Vogel – Keto For Women (book)
Leanne Vogel’s website (Healthful Pursuit)
Follow Leanne Vogel (Healthful Pursuit) on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Leanne Vogel – The Keto Diet (book)
Leanne Vogel -The Keto Diet Cookbook
The Keto Diet Podcast (Leanne’s Podcast)
Listen to Leanne Vogel previously on TUHP (episode #174)
Wilde Chicken Chips
Primal Kitchen – Organic Unsweetened Ketchup
Unbun Foods – Keto Buns
294: Dr. Sara Gottfried – Brain Body Diet, Start To Surrender, Reset With Intermittent Fasting
292: Chalene Johnson – 131 Method • Family Comes First • Stop The Food Rules
284: Darya Rose – Foodist • Break Away From Dieting • Shop In Season
280: Dr. Josh Axe – Keto Diet • Treating Cancer With Food • Collagen Is Essential
244: Dr. Will Cole – Plant-Based Keto Diet • Women & Ketosis • Fats For Brain Health
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.