Robyn Youkilis is a certified wellness expert, TV personality, and #1 bestselling author who’s been featured by The Cooking Channel, The Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, & CBS News. Her first book, Go with Your Gut was released early this year.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Robyn’s rocky relationship with food, growing up
- Breaking the vicious cycle of dieting
- Chewing your food has the power to change everything
- How to make proper chewing a lasting habit
- Making eating a mindful practice
- Robyn’s morning hydration strategy
- How to upgrade your water… it doesn’t have to be boring
- Does coffee and tea count for our water intake for the day?
- Pooping 101
- Fermented foods for healthy bowel movements
- The perfect pooping position
- What’s the deal with bloating?
- Fat soothes the digestive system
- Cravings aren’t the enemy
- Food was never supposed to be cheap
- Stop zapping the fun out of your life, start scheduling it in
- Robyn’s morning routine before and after her baby
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)*
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)*
Robyn Youkilis’ website
Robyn Youkilis – Go with Your Gut (book)*
Paul Pitchford – Healing With Whole Foods (book)*
Watch Robyn Youkilis on The View
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
4. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app here.
5. Share using the buttons below.