Gabby Bernstein is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Universe Has Your Back and has written five additional bestsellers. She was featured on Oprah’s SuperSoul Sunday as a “next-generation thought leader,” and The New York Times named her “a new role model.” Gabby appears regularly as an expert on The Dr. Oz Show and co-hosted the Guinness World Record largest guided meditation with Deepak Chopra.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Gabby before becoming a spiritual teacher
- The outside search for happiness, well-being, and self-worth… never works
- Cultivating a tribe through vulnerability and a willingness to tell the truth
- Why do we avoid being vulnerable?
- Gabby’s key to freedom
- Compassionately loving yourself… even when you screw up
- The judgments we have are often a reflection of the wounds we’ve been carrying
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)/Tapping
- Temporarily getting high off of gossip
- The judgment cycle
- Our ego is fed and fuelled by our wounds
- Separation from the truth of who we are
- Can judgment be useful or helpful?
- Using suggestion instead of pushing someone to change
- Judgment related to social media
- Seeing someone for the first time
- Cutting the cord through the practice of meditation
- Gabby learned how to meditate from her Mom at age 16
- Starting to utilize forgiveness as a practice
- Forgiveness is for you
- Gabby’s morning routine and how she winds down at night
- Decide who you want to be
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)*
Thrive Market <== As a new customer you get a free 30-day membership, 25% off your order, and free shipping (US only)*
Perfect Keto <== 20% off Perfect Keto products and they ship worldwide (free shipping in the US)*
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100*
Gabrielle Bernstein – Judgment Detox (book)*
Gabrielle Bernstein – Judgment Detox Journal (book)*
Gabby Bernstein’s The Secret To Living A Better Life Digital Course
Gabrielle Bernstein – Add More Ing to Your Life (book)*
Gabrielle Bernstein – The Universe Has Your Back (book)*
Gabrielle Bernstein – Miracles Now (book)*
Gabrielle Bernstein – May Cause Miracles (book)*
Gabrielle Bernstein – Spirit Junkie (book)*
Gabby Bernstein’s website
Listen to Nick Ortner previously on TUHP (episode #186)
Listen to Deepak Chopra previously on TUHP (episode #141)
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app*.
6. Share using the buttons below.