Today we are chatting with Kim & Amy Sedgwick, the Red Tent Sisters. These ladies are experts when it comes to natural methods of birth control, sexuality and fertility. We get into an array of topics that will take your sexual health (and therefore your overall health) to the next level!
In this episode, we discuss:
- How the Red Tent Sisters came to be
- Many nutrients are being stripped out of your body by the pill
- How long does it take to become fertile after coming off the pill?
- Most fertility apps are a glorified version of the rhythm method
- 2 Natural methods of birth control (that work exceptionally well!)
- Traditional vs. natural condoms + brand recommendations
- Why lube may be causing you yeast infections
- Coconut oil and condoms don’t mix
- Is the withdrawal method enough?
- Stress has a huge impact on our libido
- Is maca all that it’s cracked up to be when it comes to libido?
- Get more connected with your body by using a reusable menstrual cup
- Infertility issues? We’ve got some ideas for you!
- How to talk to your kids about sex
- Is your sex toy phthalate-free?
Links to things we mentioned:
Red Tent Sisters website
Ecosex (Kim & Amy’s online shop)
Justisse Healthworks for Women
G Day – A Day For Girls
Kindara (fertility app)
Groove (fertility app)
The Justisse Charting App
Sir Richard’s, Kimono, and Crown natural condoms
Hathor Aphrodisia natural lubricant
Blossom Organics natural lubricants
Sliquid natural lubricant
YES natural personal lubricants
Pre-Seed fertility-friendly lubricant
Robie H. Harris – teach kids about the birds and the bees (books)
Happy Valley sex toys
Tantus sex toys
Ipanema Valley brownies
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.