John Gray is the author of the most well-known and trusted relationship book of all time, Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus.
The focus of our interview was on his most recent book, Beyond Mars and Venus, which came out early this year and shares a new relationship model for couples of today. We’ve now moved from role mate to soul mate relationships.
John teaches us how to have a fulfilling partnership and lasting happiness.
In this episode, we discuss:
- John’s parents drove across the country so he could be blessed by Yoganada
- Being Maharishi’s personal assistant for 9 years
- Generating the original ideas for Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
- John was a celibate monk till about age 28
- Today we expect more from our relationships
- The newness of a relationship will stimulate passion
- What’s changed in 25 years since writing his classic book?
- Today were seeing an epidemic of low testosterone in men and low estrogen in women
- Getting your sex hormones back on track
- Role mate vs soul mate relationship
- Same sex marriages
- Most relationship challenges occur because we have unrealistic expectations of our partner or ourselves
- The art of a man venting his feelings
- Accountability a powerful dopamine and testosterone stimulator
- What is intimacy?
- Cave time for men
- How can couples keep things fresh if they work together all day?
- Tongkat Ali and NADH
- Men and women’s main complaints about each other
- Appreciation boosts a man’s testosterone
- The most powerful estrogen stimulator for women is to be heard
- Lithium orotate can regulate stress in your brain
Thrive Market <== Get your membership for as low as $5 a month & receive $20 in shopping credit with a 1 year membership (US only)
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Perfect Keto <== 20% off Perfect Keto products and they ship worldwide (free shipping in the US)
324: Gabby Reece – Life Isn’t Perfect, Motherhood, Developing A Growth Mindset
269: don Miguel Ruiz Jr – The Seven Secrets To Healthy, Happy Relationships
221: Dr. John Demartini – The Power Of Delegation • Fear Is A Gift • Healthy Romantic Relationships
217: Melissa Ambrosini – Rocking Relationships • Open Wide • Vulnerability Is Vital
216: Focus Friday – Healthy Relationships
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.