Today we are launching a new component of TUHP – our first minicast!
What is a minicast? Shorter episodes that fall between our weekly full length shows. We are providing you with even more value!
Today’s featured topic – fermenting.
In the comments below, share your ideas for future minicasts and let us know what you think of these shorter episodes.
Have a great weekend!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Miso & tempeh
- Try and minimize heating fermented foods
- Always consume organic soy products
- Look for unpasteurized sauerkraut & kimchi
- Kombucha, water kefir & jun
- Making fermented foods at home
- Coconut yogurt
130: Sandor Katz – Wild Fermentation • Probiotic Supplements vs. Fermented Foods • Ferment At Home
034: Frank Giglio – ReWild Your Life | Eat Local & Thrive | Deep Nutrition With Fermented Foods
016: Steve Sanna – Dry Fast Your Way To Health, The Power Of Fermented Foods, Blocking Harmful EMFs
193: Focus Friday – Gut Friendly Foods
125: Robyn Youkilis – Next Level Chewing, Breathing, & Pooping
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.