Erwan Le Corre is the founder and innovator of a physical education system and lifestyle known as MovNat, which derives from the French words “mouvement naturel” (“natural movement”). He’s been featured in Men’s Health and Outside magazine.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Erwan Le Corre, the early years
- What is natural movement?
- Getting back to the basics of natural movement
- Can you work on natural movements at a conventional gym?
- Fitting movement into your day to day activities
- Having a regular movement practice doesn’t make up for being stationary all day
- Having the right mindset around exercise
- A simple breathing drill you can do at home
- What to eat before, during, and after a movement session
- The #1 supplement for recovery
- Tips and strategies for the best sleep ever
- The power of simplicity
- How Erwan starts his days
- The best things in life are immeasurable
Links to things we mentioned:
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
4. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app here.
5. Share using the buttons below.