This week we are featuring Tess Masters, The Blender Girl. She’s a cook, writer, actor, and voiceover artist with a passion for smoothies and juices.
Tess is the author of The Blender Girl, The Blender Girl Smoothies (recipe book) and will release her third book, The Perfect Blend at the end of this year.
Tess is Australian-born and now lives with her partner and West Highland White Terrier in California.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Tess got her nickname “The Blender Girl”
- No one diet works for everyone
- How Tess went about building her brand and empire
- You learn from everyone you interact with
- Tess getting diagnosed with Epstein-Barr virus
- We all need to eat more vegetables
- Becoming fearless after a breakup
- Social media and the internet level the playing field in the 21st century
- Using your own voice and trusting in your uniqueness
- You haven’t missed the boat starting your online business… yet
- Nobody can do you better than you
- Managing work-life balance in today’s always connected world
- Smart people surround themselves with smarter people
- The ultimate smoothie walkthrough
- Tess’ top smoothie tip
- After you blend a smoothie, are all the nutrients destroyed?
- Which is better… Vitamix or Blendtec?
- The best blender in the world
- Problems with glass blender containers
- Tess’ current favourite smoothie
- The importance of staying hydrated
Tess Masters – The Blender Girl (book)
Tess Masters’ website – The Blender Girl
Follow The Blender Girl on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Tess Masters – The Blender Girl Smoothies (recipe book)
Tess’ iOS app – The Blender Girl (available in the US only)
The 2016 Culinary Nutrition Conference hosted by Meghan Telpner
The Body Ecology Diet website
Michael Pollan Cooked – Netflix Documentary Series
KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender
Breville Boss Blender
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Join TUHP Facebook group
Add us on Snapchat
Habits app for iOS (*no longer available)
301: Kristina Carrillo Bucaram – Thriving On A FullyRaw Diet
055: Tim Van Orden – Authentic Happiness | Battling Lyme Disease | Secrets To A Next Level Salad
023: Smoothies, Juices, Elixirs & Everything In Between
006: Joe Cross – Reboot Your Body With Juice
003: Bethanne Wanamaker – The Power of Superfood Elixirs
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.